The world’s best tattoo numbing cream (at least that's the word on the street)! Maybe you've been getting tattooed for years like us, or maybe you're the random tattoo collector, or you might even be getting your first one ever! You've come to the right place to not feel any pain while getting tattooed - ever again!
Did we mention that you're able to use Pure Numb on more applications than just getting tattooed? Think of us as your savior from pain if you're getting permanent makeup, or microblading.. perhaps you get laser removal to get that old ex's name removed off your arm, that's already painful enough why be in more pain?
In order to ensure maximum numbing, please DON’T DRINK ANY FORM OF ALCOHOL within 24 hours of Tattooing, or the numbing may not be as effective or long lasting.
Please spot test the day prior to use on a small area that’ll be tattooed the next day, especially if you have sensitive skin for 10-20 mins on a small area to ensure that your skin doesn’t become inflamed. Some minor localized redness is normal.
Steps for use:
1. Wash and exfoliate the area to be tattooed, lasered or pierced quite thoroughly with soap, water and exfoliator to remove dirt and dead skin this will help the cream penetrate. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream (2mm thick) to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. Cover with cling film. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
4. Leave numbing cream and wrap in place for 90 minutes before tattoo procedure.
5. After 90 minutes, remove the cling film and wipe the cream away with paper towel and you’re ready for your pain free tattoo!
* For longer sessions, we recommended to split the tattoo into 3 hour sessions and apply and remove the cream to each section prior to starting. I.e. a 9 hour day split into 3 x 3 hour sessions and 3 tubes of cream.
Skin typically remains numb for 3-4 hours once cream is removed depending on your skin type and location on the body.
Only leave on broken skin for 30 minutes at a time!
Disclaimer: Pure Numb LLC or Rx Tattoo Care assumes no responsibility for allergic reactions or adverse effects of any kind, please read the ingredients and instructions for use carefully before use and ask any questions you may have. If you have ever had any skin problems or allergic reactions or you’re in doubt at all, then you should probably not use it.